What are the principles of Agile Software Development?
1. Highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of business valuable software.
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
3. Deliver working software frequently.
4. Business people and developers must work together with transparency on daily basis throughout the project.
5. Build projects around motivated individuals.
6. The best form of communication is to do face-to-face conversation.
7. Working software is the primary measure of progress.
8. Able to maintain a constant pace.
9. Continuous attention to technical excellence.
10. Simplicity – the art of maximizing the amount of work not done – is essential.
11. Self-organizing teams.
12. At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.